Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dr Jon Gerrard interview-podcast: Save my Lake

The third podcast in the run-up to the airing of "Save my Lake," a documentary about the environmental state of Lake Winnipeg, on April 3rd at 7PM on CBC.

The Manitoba Liberal Party leader sat down with me for nearly a half-hour to talk about the political process of passing environmental legislation, and the political side of Lake Winnipeg.



Visit the "Save my Lake" tab at the top of my website for an archive of links and posts, as well as the other two interview-podcasts.

3 comments:

The Great Canadian Talk Show said...

good job young man

Umar Nadeem said...

superb work i like your work its really nice


Urdu poetry

theviewfromseven said...

Finally got around to having a listen after having this on my mental to-do list for a few days -- good job, Graham!