Like they tell you in hockey officiating, "[penalties] are like items at a grocery till. Just keep ringin'em up."
As such is the same with Red River Censorship's Vice President Cathy Rushton. Ahem.
1. Despite there being zero formal complaints filed about TGCTS, "...we've had any number of complaints about [Marty Gold] from people who's opinions we care about."
2. Mislead the entire KICK FM Board to believe that Mayor Sam Katz had complained about the show, without producing a copy to the rest of the board.
3. Mislead the entire KICK FM Board to believe that Federal Minister Vic Toews had complained about the show, without producing a copy to the rest of the board.
4. Stated she was "not big on censorship at all, but..."
5. When the Winnipeg Police Association contacted Red River College upon hearing of TGCTS's cancellation, Rushton dismissed their concerns as "an example of [station manager] Rick lobbying for support."
6. Stated she "...did not want to create the impression that this is about censorship."
(1) Ruined Livelihood
(1) Ruined reputation
(1) Interference with freedoms of expression and opinion
(1) Successfully prevented freedom of speech
(1) Successfully implemented full censorship in Red River College
(1) Less media outlet in Winnipeg
(1) Less person holding people such as herself to account
(6) Board members mislead by her personal vendetta to silence Mr Gold
(3) RRC students mislead by her personal vendetta to silence Mr Gold
Cha-ching. Let's see how much more expensive this gets for you, Cathy.